Do guys like Asian girls?

Merely curious, and yes I'm from Asia in case ure wondering, hong kong to be specific

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently not. Never dated one. I live near LA too. The outgoing ones only stick to their groups and the shy ones look like they hate my guts. Then there's the religion thing, as well as a super materialistic Kawaii culture that I find annoying.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In America, men love Asians. White guys especially can't get enough. I see those couples walking around all over the place, in my city. I believe it may be the most common interracial pairing.

I'm sure many guys in Europe like Asians as well, but I noticed it didn't seem as common as much as it does here in the states. It's so funny. I'm black and it's the opposite for me. I get way more attention from guys in Europe than in the US. You have to be in the right geographic zone sometimes I guess :D

But the answer is yes, they do like Asians. Come to the US. You'll be swarmed.

How did you do that smiley face?

0|0
    0|0
    • The emojis are one of the built-in characters of keyboard for typing Chinese:D
      Cute stuff are they ( ´ ▽ ` ) ノ

Or u can look for apps called kaomoji in the apps store and they have a large variety of Japanese-styled emojis!! ٩(๑・ᗜ・๑) و

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Of course, the Gweilo (white guy) loves Asian girls. I miss Hong Kong, such an amazing place.

www.cc.com/.../stand-up-amy-schumer--can-t-win

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever heard of the term "Yellow Fever" its not a medical condition I assure you but for some guys it's ALL they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asian girls over any other race, pretty much exclusively besides some Hispanic girls.

I am White by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but I don't know many that are interested in me and lot of my friends are Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love cosplay girls if that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • Loads of guys LOVE Asian girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • My first gf was Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• all Asian girls are prostituting all over so they like you.

0|0
    0|1
    • Well I guess at least I'm not being hateful when im prostituting¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Recommended myTakes