Do guys like Asian girls?

Merely curious, and yes I'm from Asia in case ure wondering, hong kong to be specific

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently not. Never dated one. I live near LA too. The outgoing ones only stick to their groups and the shy ones look like they hate my guts. Then there's the religion thing, as well as a super materialistic Kawaii culture that I find annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• In America, men love Asians. White guys especially can't get enough. I see those couples walking around all over the place, in my city. I believe it may be the most common interracial pairing.

I'm sure many guys in Europe like Asians as well, but I noticed it didn't seem as common as much as it does here in the states. It's so funny. I'm black and it's the opposite for me. I get way more attention from guys in Europe than in the US. You have to be in the right geographic zone sometimes I guess :D

But the answer is yes, they do like Asians. Come to the US. You'll be swarmed.

How did you do that smiley face?

• The emojis are one of the built-in characters of keyboard for typing Chinese:D
      Cute stuff are they ( ´ ▽ ` ) ノ

Or u can look for apps called kaomoji in the apps store and they have a large variety of Japanese-styled emojis!! ٩(๑・ᗜ・๑) و

• Thanks :)