Why do guys do this?

okay so there is this guy, super annoying but incredibly hot, and we have three classes together. Like I said, he's super annoying and he stares at me all of the time or will sit so close our legs are touching and it just really bugs me because the way he looks at me is like... I don't know sexual kinda? anyway he has a gf and I don't like him very much as a person but he's just always bugging me and I'm sort of shy so why is he doing that?

Also, I'm not super pretty or anything so is he just like making fun of me or something?

02