What do you do if your friend (guy) hates a girl and than you are forced to hate her and to block her on everything and you just met her and she nice?

i really need help with this

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really think you should dislike someone because they did something to your friend or just because your friend says u shouldn't that's dumb. What's stopping your friend from being friends with them now you look like an asshole.

I think the only way this would be ok is if you knew her and she dated you guy friend and she did him very dirty that you didn't like how she treated your friend

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you and thats what i think I've never actually met the other guy but i don't know why his friend doenst like me he was annoying but he is now just being mean and i just met this guy and he already hates me

• Well I guess your friend shouldn't listen to his asshole friend if that's what you're saying right? He should of at least confronted you about the situation before doing all that extra stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Why would you be forced to hate someone? Don't be like the people in those high school cliques who bully someone just because the "leader" did.

0|0
    0|0
    • his friend is just annoying and made him block me on everything

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just be friends with her, if she has done no wrong by you, what's the issue... treat people how they treat you

1|0
    0|0
    • I know its so annoying! I vant reach him so I had a friend talk to him and he said he thought I was nice but his friend "forced him to dislike me" and block me on everything and I just met him!!

• This just sounds dumb to me. How are you forced to hate someone?

0|0
    0|0
    • thats what i don't get his friend is really annoying and i don't know what i did

What Girls Said 1

• Try to convince the guy that she's not that bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes