Should I admit to this girl the reason I drink is cause she rejected me?

Moral of the then story is I was a innocent social kid who fell in love then a girl hurt me now I spend every weekend at the bar drinking alone. I've been doing this for a month and I want to get help but I'm scared to admit it cause I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing I care. She asked me why i changed since she rejected me and I didn't answer and walked away.
Update
Update.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't owe her anything, she's your ex now, and unless you have a kid together there is no reason to ever talk to her again. The drinking is pure self pity, let it go, cry, scream. whatever but stop trying to drown your sorrow as sorrow floats. Get help if you need to, better to just get a different outlet for your hurt, exercise comes to mind, join a gym, get some running shoes, join a Karate dojo and become a better you.

• Well its like I don't care about her and its to the point where I hate her. Were. the same. major and work together as TA's so I have to deal with her.

• When the semester changes, make sure you don't have any of the same classes. As far as TA's just be professional, and only talk to her about business, and if she speaks about ANYTHING personal, cut her off with a "I don't care about that" Meanwhile get yourself together.

• I just laughed at her when she asked why I won't talk to her and she didn't realize how much I liked her so its like I'll be happy but when sjes around I'll leave the room.