Why do girls like to flash their eyes, when they're mad?

I do it too.

I just like doing it lol I know I look cute doing it. I think some of the times the guy at the other end is not intelligent enough to understand I'm not really mad

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You point a camera at your eyes while the flash goes off?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I mean, kind of like, blinking their eyes in an angry way, (glaring)... like flashing

• Show All
    • Ha ha kind of like glaring at you while blinking rapidly

• Would think a fly flew into their eye and they were pissy about that haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Flash their eyes"
    English is my 3rd language and I do not think I'm familiar with that term. I am a little confused.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant kind of like, glare at you repeatedly and blink. Or narrow their eyes when they're mad.

Pretty much just use their eyes to show they're annoyed. I think girls like doing it because they know they can get away with it lol

• Show All
    • Oh I see! Well, I do that too whenever I am annoyed or angry at someone.

"make her stopppp why is she glaring at me"
      We probably look kind of scary whenever we do that :p.

• Heehee yes we likely do! :P

Sometimes I do it because I know the guy will be thinking that, so it is fun to watch him get uncomfortable :P

I'll literally be thinking, 'I'm sorry... is this BUGGING you or something? Now you know how I feel when you were being mean the last time I saw you."

Revenge is fun :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i thought they used to flash their teeth basically

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes