First kiss questions?

So I'm a freshman in high school and I REALLY like this guy. I've never kissed a boy before. We're in the same friend group and have been getting closer recently. I kind of want to kiss him, but I'm afraid. Here are all my separate questions- answer one or all or anything!
1. What if I kiss him and he doesn't return the kiss or interest? Would that ruin our friendship?
2. What if we end up kissing and I'm bad at it? He hasn't had his first kiss either but I don't want to gross him out or anything.
3. What if he just wants nothing to do with me at all? Am I just delusional?
(:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You will be disappointed but it doesn't have to ruin your friendship if you can stand the disappointment.
    2. You won't be "bad at it". Relax, keep your tongue in your mouth until he kisses you back.
    3. We don't know the answer to this but if he's a nice guy he'll still be nice to you even if he doesn't want to be romantic with you right now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Well I would say right before you kiss just wait a few seconds (not too long, you don't want it to be creepy) so you could give him a chance to turn away if he really wanted to.
    2. I was really nervous about my first kiss too and I honestly thought it would be really bad, but don't worry, kissing comes naturally. If you really want some tips just google how to kiss, but don't overthink it and make the kiss feel forced.
    3. If he didn't want anything to do with you, he probably wouldn't even talk to you at all, so go for it, and even if it doesn't work out, there are plenty of great guys out there for you!! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• 1: It would likely not. My best friend and I had kissed, but now we do not have any feelings for each other, yet we remain good friends.
    2: If he hasn't had his first kiss, either, he would not know whether you are bad or not, since he would not know what a good kisser is like.
    3: Almost ANY guy will develop some kind of feelings towards any girl that he becomes close with at this age.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be ok I remember my first kiss. It was hers and it was mine. Don't RUSH into it just wait. Get in a relationship and stuff. Wait for it.. but don't just outta no where kiss him That would he kinda awkward since it's his first kiss two. Relax and let it come naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let him be the pursuer! Moving forward like that is a real turn-off for a guy. If he is interested, he will make the move.

2|1
    0|2
  • I don't get why you would put the cart before the horse. You don't generally kiss someone unless you feel there is mutual interest.

Be patient and develop a relationship first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just kiss him when you two alone. Consider that how close you are. If your relationship is like "-Sup nigga? -hey good dawg ya?" do not even mention about it. You got the point. We're not like you girls. If you kiss we kiss, if you wanna have sex we have sex... Simple as that. But I can't promise that he will like/love you after this. That depends of how emotional he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rico Suave says Its better... not to do it on the left side... or the right side... but right in the middle!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. My first kiss was drunk at a frat party to some fat girl named Molly I never saw again. I dreamt about it a couple weeks later and decided I liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask him out or get him to ask you out before trying to kiss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You only live 0.5 times just go for it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh. First kisses are always awkward. Take it slow, and make sure you're both on-target hahaha. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to miss on your first shot. But really, make sure you're both comfortable with it.
    My first kiss was when I was in eighth grade. I had an intimate makeout session with a High School Junior. Later I found out that she "Got around", and probably has STDs. I never returned for a second serving of that dish.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• 1. Nah, you're young, he'll get over it!:)

2. Honestly, I think most first kisses are bad... You just start figuring things out and usually it's not perfect. He probably won't be grossed out, but if it's bad.. Just try it again and it'll get better, I promise.

3. If you like him, you go for it. Don't sit around and wait for him to gain interest! Kiss him and his mind will be blown:)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Just get close, sort of lean in but not all the way and if he comes in close to then kiss if he doesn't then okay it off as somthin else like a joke or somthin
    2. he hasn't had his first so he has nothing to compare it to, plus 1st kiss is always terrible for most people or weird or awkward but that's how u learn the right way, u have to practice and get better
    3. you'll never know if u don't try

0|0
    0|0
  • First, go on a date. You can ask him, but only after at LEAST two times of just hanging out... And, I would say, don't kiss on your first date. But on your second, if you two click, then at the doorstep (or whatever) have a relatively long hug, pull away slowly and steadily, and slowly lean back in a little, after looking him in the eyes.. And yeah like that guy said, keep your tongue in at first.. Please

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I wouldn't kiss him out of nowhere. Tell him that you like him and see what he says.
    2. Kissing is like fishing; you give him some slack, then reel him in ;)
    3. If he doesn't like you, just remember there are other guys out there and someone will like you ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) It could but just never bring it up again and treat it like it never happened if he reacts negatively.
    2) Look up online "how to kiss". Lots of good resources.
    3) Then don't kiss him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well make sure it's the right guy. I kissed some random guy at a party when I was 13. I don't know who it was. He just slipped his young in there then I just left. Yeah so haha. Just make sure he isn't a random lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to figure out if he liked you first! It can be really awkward lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When I had my first kiss I was 15 and I was a bad kisser. If he truly likes you and wants to date you it won't matter to him especially if its his first kiss to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him kiss you! You can just allow yourself to be in the right moment. Talk to him more and be around him alone when you want, but let him do it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for him to kiss you if the feelings Are mutual. It will be a good memorable first kiss from someone you have a crush with. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When you hang out next time or at a party get him alone don't say anything weird like I need to talk to you just be like hey want to go overhere and than just talk sit or stand pretty close to him but major tip LET HIM KISS YOU FIRST guys love to take the lead especially on the 1st kiss just give him hints nudge him to it but don't kiss him. kissing also comes naturally trust me you will know how to do it when it comes. Tip before you hang or go to the party brush your teeth don't eat at all eat before and freshen your breath and don't put lipstick on only chapstick hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't return the kiss he's an idiot like its your first kiss that you're giving to him like no take backs! so make sure you're not gonna regret it. If its his first kiss also then he has nothing to compare it to so learn from your mistakes if you do go for it and feel it could have gone better. and for the last question you need to figure out yourself read the signs and don't please don't ask friends for second input theyre not the ones spending the extra time with him just get to know him better and see if he shows you signs that he wants to kiss you (moving closer is like a big sign and if he keeps looking at your lips) you get my point but good luck! patience

0|0
    0|0
  • Yolo, right? Go for it;)

1|0
    0|0
  • As as you don't use too much saliva, open your mouth too much or strangle him with your tongue, you'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes