First kiss questions?

So I'm a freshman in high school and I REALLY like this guy. I've never kissed a boy before. We're in the same friend group and have been getting closer recently. I kind of want to kiss him, but I'm afraid. Here are all my separate questions- answer one or all or anything!
1. What if I kiss him and he doesn't return the kiss or interest? Would that ruin our friendship?
2. What if we end up kissing and I'm bad at it? He hasn't had his first kiss either but I don't want to gross him out or anything.
3. What if he just wants nothing to do with me at all? Am I just delusional?
(:

1511

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You will be disappointed but it doesn't have to ruin your friendship if you can stand the disappointment.
    2. You won't be "bad at it". Relax, keep your tongue in your mouth until he kisses you back.
    3. We don't know the answer to this but if he's a nice guy he'll still be nice to you even if he doesn't want to be romantic with you right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Well I would say right before you kiss just wait a few seconds (not too long, you don't want it to be creepy) so you could give him a chance to turn away if he really wanted to.
    2. I was really nervous about my first kiss too and I honestly thought it would be really bad, but don't worry, kissing comes naturally. If you really want some tips just google how to kiss, but don't overthink it and make the kiss feel forced.
    3. If he didn't want anything to do with you, he probably wouldn't even talk to you at all, so go for it, and even if it doesn't work out, there are plenty of great guys out there for you!! :)