If I lose weight will I have better chances with guys?

I feel like I have a great personality and a pretty face but I am a little on the heavier side and that might hinder guys from wanting to know who I am on the inside. Would I have better chances with guys, don't get me wrong, I do have guys that want to be with me but I'm not attracting what I want.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, look at your last sentence. You say you're not attracted to the guys who approach you, so why wouldn't guys do the same? They want to he attracted to the girl too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way, I think some guys might say I'm cute and I have a pretty good personality but I'm slightly over weight, and I think that discourages them... :(