If I lose weight will I have better chances with guys?

I feel like I have a great personality and a pretty face but I am a little on the heavier side and that might hinder guys from wanting to know who I am on the inside. Would I have better chances with guys, don't get me wrong, I do have guys that want to be with me but I'm not attracting what I want.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, look at your last sentence. You say you're not attracted to the guys who approach you, so why wouldn't guys do the same? They want to he attracted to the girl too.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way, I think some guys might say I'm cute and I have a pretty good personality but I'm slightly over weight, and I think that discourages them... :(

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, it will give you better chances. Whether other guys admit or not, we're very much concerned with physical appearance. It's not everything, but it does play a big part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Losing some weight would probably help but don't let other people dictate how to live your life

1|0
    0|0
  • yes you will have a better chance

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Just dont go paris hilton.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't change yourself for others gurrl :) change for the one who is worth changing for.. if a person likes you with in this state then he is worth changing for.. if a person doesn't like you now and he starts to like you later when you have lost weight then that person is absolutely not worthy of you. the body doesn't matter.. the personality does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are primarily visual. The better looking you are, the better looking guys should notice. You want to appear confident, too. Everyone is attracted to that:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. But than again if a person really likes u it shouldn't just be all about your looks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes