Do guys ever get mad at a girl for breaking heir friends heart?

Do guys ever get mad at a chick for breaking their fiends heart and be mean to her? Cause I know we girls do this if a guy hurts our friends. I just wonder if dudes do the same thing?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I know I was not happy when my friend had two treat him badly. I was really concerned for him at one point.

• Ugg sorry typo. He had to girls treat him very badly and he went through a super depressed stage. I was really concerned for him. I was not happy with the girls that did this to him and I still would not want to talk to those girls today.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they do, when I broke up with my ex boyfriend his friends called me a bitch because I'd hurt him (I just kinda accepted that they had a right to feel that way) . Dude solidarity, it's sweet

• Yeah it kinda is, the little bromance