Do guys ever get mad at a girl for breaking heir friends heart?

Do guys ever get mad at a chick for breaking their fiends heart and be mean to her? Cause I know we girls do this if a guy hurts our friends. I just wonder if dudes do the same thing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I know I was not happy when my friend had two treat him badly. I was really concerned for him at one point.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugg sorry typo. He had to girls treat him very badly and he went through a super depressed stage. I was really concerned for him. I was not happy with the girls that did this to him and I still would not want to talk to those girls today.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they do, when I broke up with my ex boyfriend his friends called me a bitch because I'd hurt him (I just kinda accepted that they had a right to feel that way) . Dude solidarity, it's sweet

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it kinda is, the little bromance

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Nah I personally don't care unless they were extremely rude about it. As long as you don't make a big deal about it, I don't see a point in treating you any differently.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've had guy friends in the past get mad about it, but they were never outright disrespectful to the girl to her face. T

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no relationship stronger than a bromance. so yes they do get mad at you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes