What does it mean when a guy ask to watch a movie?

He ask me when I want to watch a movie with him, we live 30 minutes away from each other so I ask him where we going to watch it. His reply was who do you live with? Is he expecting sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on both your situations but from the brief details sounds like asking for a date - Sex that is hard to say - We don't know his views on this, difficult to guess what his intentions are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy I once asked me to watch a movie with him. Although I was young at that time and clueless what it means, I was also cautious so I declined. Of all his invitations, I only accepted a dinner invitation on a condition that I can bring a friend along, with the purpose of introducing my friend to him. I was helping him find a nice girl but he's so picky. Looking back, I think he likes me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Has he just met you? Has he at least gone on a date with you. If not, he's looking for a one night stand, friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • he prob is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he would just prefer to be alone. he might not be expecting sex, but he may want to make out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes