"It's so cute that you are so much weaker than me"?

Is this a flirting sentence? lol my co-worker said this to me the other day playfully man-hadling me. He's been very playful lately like jokingly throwing something at me (not actually throwing it tho lol) he thinks it's cute that I get scared / startled easily.

I told him "well I'm stronger than you think" he just laughed.

It was a very awkward convo lmao what does it even mean? He has a gf for God's sake..
  • He likes you.
  • He doesn't like you, just being playful.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably just playing with you, even though in a really mean way.

• he enjoys seeing me scared -.- lol he's a nice guy tho

• I'm not going to lie, I think it's extremely cute when a small girl jumps when startled or anything like it. But ye, I'm not saying he's a bad person or anything. Most guys probably think that's cute and he probably just wants to see you being startled more because he probably gets this "awww" feeling from it.

• If he asked you if you're seeing anyone lately I would actually say that he's trying to flirt with you. because guys usually mess around with the girl they like if they can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh that's a bit creepy to say tbh even in a playful way. Anyway, sounds like he just enjoys teasing you and showing off his dominant side.