Guys please help me out with his behavior? is he a player?

we are from different cultures, he is from Europe . we were working together in a group. At first he was really mean to me but later on he started looking at me up and down on several occasions and two times he winked at me but i kinda ignored it. he doesn't talk to me in front his friends and never texts me first. he helped me a lot during the project but now it has finished. lately, i have found him looking at me in class from the corner of his eyes but never comes up and talks to me and his close friend looks at me often but then looks away quickly.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• "i have found him looking at me in class from the corner of his eyes" <--- if he does this often it means he likes you :-)