Guys please help me out with his behavior? is he a player?

we are from different cultures, he is from Europe . we were working together in a group. At first he was really mean to me but later on he started looking at me up and down on several occasions and two times he winked at me but i kinda ignored it. he doesn't talk to me in front his friends and never texts me first. he helped me a lot during the project but now it has finished. lately, i have found him looking at me in class from the corner of his eyes but never comes up and talks to me and his close friend looks at me often but then looks away quickly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "i have found him looking at me in class from the corner of his eyes" <--- if he does this often it means he likes you :-)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I dont know... but you are hot so might be interested in you... how the hell does that make him a player by the way?

0|0
    0|0
    • well, he talks to other girls and is happy, doesn't talk to me

• Show All
    • i am telling you he is not shy.

• He finds you looking at him, so he try again. Is she looking? Its love ❤.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you think you might have a crush on that boy?

0|0
    0|0
    • ya little bit

• Show All
    • Do you start wiggling your feet and your nostrils kind of like a bunny rabbit?

• hahaha

• your hott, you should ask for the D!

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha

• Show All
    • dayuuuumn! that is very exotic. that is one lucky guy, Dk whats taking him so long i would've already tried scooping you for myself by now.

• hahaha i guess he doesn't care

What Girls Said 1

• I think the real question is "Do I like him? Why do I like him?"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes