Why are guys so genius (SARCASM!)?

My crush just talked to my best friend regarding me (nothing bad... just casually about me) and then asked her to promise that she will not talk to me about this. Lol. Are guys really stupid or do they want us to know indirectly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why are guys such geniuses" **Grammar natzi on duty :P Jk

He's being indirect. So you fall in the trap.

0|2
    0|0
    • Damn! How didn't I notice such a stupid mistake? I wanna hide my face. :'(

Anyway, he seemed pretty serious when he said to her to NOT tell me at all xD

• Show All
    • I understand that. Thanks.

• Thanks for mH! :)
      Hope it all works out!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I think he just assumed she is trustworthy even though she obviously isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the one who's a genius (sarcasm). It's obvious he wants you to know it indirectly.

Don't you fucking dare say guys are stupid just because of your crush. And don't you EVER, compare us to your fucking crush.

1|0
    0|0
    • This question was obviously not a way to generalize and it should be pretty clear from the description *sigh*

• Of course we know she's gonna blab her mouth to you. We're not stupid. We let you think we are but we know the game. That why he said something to her cuz he wanted word to get to you that he's into you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol but he was like literally begging her to not tell anything to me.

• Of course he was. But he still knows girls talk and knew she'd say something to you ;)

• i believe the second ;-)

"or do they want us to know indirectly?"

0|0
    0|1
    • Seems like so. But I read the text. He emphasized to promise to not tell me. Lolol xD

• He probably expects that she's trustworthy,
    however it's obvious that women are never trustworthy.

0|0
    1|0
  • *some guys, this dude ain't me, Steve or Joe and yeah, that guys an idiot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants you to know indirectly. It's part of his plan

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls have done the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably did want you to know

0|0
    0|0
  • Trusting a woman: Error.

1|1
    0|0
  • Indirectly, it's safer than directly. Girls do it all the time don't they?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have not :P Did he want to show that he thinks about me?

• Well he might have just wanted to know about you and hoped your friend would tell. But he was probably prepared for the possibility that she would. So yeah, it's more reliable that dropping hints. One can let it slip through friends that this person might be into you, then you'll consider the idea like you're doing now and maybe you'll warm up to them a bit. If you do warm up to them and the idea has had time to sink in then it's not so weird when it comes out that they like you directly.

What Girls Said 2

• You think guys are stupid, because they don't realize that women can't keep anything to themselves and will immediately blurt it all out to their girlfriends?

Guys are stupid, because the one your best friend spoke to has trusted her not to reveal things to others?

Most guys don't play games, so when he asked not to tell, he most likely meant it, because he didn't want you to get the wrong idea.
    Perhaps he anticipated your best friend having a gob, so he talked about you, so she can relay the message. Perhaps.

But your calling men stupid is uncalled for and actually - quite petty.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are some people sooooo serious here? Just because I forgot to add 'some' it should be pretty clear from my description that it's intended towards one person. Moreover, don't try to portray guys in an angelic light here, because they are not. They are always upto some plans.

• No, it's not pretty clear. The amount of people that decry the other gender on this website based on ONE personal experience is staggering and it your post isn't helping.

Further to that, telling you not to insult an entire gender =/= portraying in an angelic light. The fact that you felt I was just proves that you do indeed meant to direct your assertion at all men, not just your crush.

• Seems like he's trying to get your attention, he wouldn't talk to your best friend otherwise

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes