NOWW I am in deeep confusion?

two days ago, me and my crush I don't think he likes me btw' made eye contct for a second or two twice in the same day ! then also in the same day we bumped into each other (not on purpose) twice at the end of the day... then i caught him looking at me as well once when i was with my friends and the other was when i greated my friend who was absent and both times when I caught him he looked away reall quick!!! so what could that possibly mean? HELP

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He is into you.. afraid to let you know and therefore shy ! He doesn´t know how to aproach or flirt with you and is hoping for a smile or a look back! If you find him interesting then just hangout a lot and get to know each other. Start a friendship and take it from there! If you don´t like him... then just make clear you are just friends!

Netsai

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This is silly.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks... but what I don't understand is he ignores me on chat and acts dry when he answers and now he's looking at me? ik its silly but it's just weird

• It's meaningless. He's young just like you so it's more exploratory behavior.

• oh ok thanks though :)

What Girls Said 1

• That's meaningless and you're over thinking this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes