NOWW I am in deeep confusion?

two days ago, me and my crush I don't think he likes me btw' made eye contct for a second or two twice in the same day ! then also in the same day we bumped into each other (not on purpose) twice at the end of the day... then i caught him looking at me as well once when i was with my friends and the other was when i greated my friend who was absent and both times when I caught him he looked away reall quick!!! so what could that possibly mean? HELP

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He is into you.. afraid to let you know and therefore shy ! He doesn´t know how to aproach or flirt with you and is hoping for a smile or a look back! If you find him interesting then just hangout a lot and get to know each other. Start a friendship and take it from there! If you don´t like him... then just make clear you are just friends!

Netsai