IS THIS GUY INTO ME? AM I BEING PARANOID? SHOULD I LET HIM COME TO ME?

I began talking to this guy after we met on omegle a few months ago. He's Italian and doesn't live too far from my country. He's 25 and I'm 18. We instantly hit it off as I was impressed by his looks/charm/job and over all Italian-ness and he my "cuteness" etc.

Keep in mind, he has a job and also goes to uni. He also has many friends and goes out several nights of the week. He said several times he wants to visit me but this week our texting has been pretty stagnant. We skyped earlier in the week which was nice but from the middle of the week onwards he hasn't been texting much or even replying.

I asked him to Skype last night and he saw but didn't reply, he text me this morning after I said something but I don't know. How can he go from almost infatuation to zero contact. I am aware he's busier than me but I don't want to waste time on someone who doesn't care as much. I'm sensitive and am already emotionally involved, which sucks.

Is he busy? (or like many guys in their 20s, not fond of texting) or is he just not into me, despite insisting to visit and constant compliments? Thanks.

01