What is he trying to do?

This guy flirted with me a lot. He would try to hold my hand, he would pull me onto his lap, etc. He kept asking me if I liked him and I said no because I'm wasn't really sure. Now, he is making it his job to tell his friends (which are my friends) that he thinks I am ugly. Is this his way of 'getting back at me' or does he really think that I'm ugly?
Updates:
Thanks for all of your help and kind words! I really appreciate it!!! I'm gonna do what one person said and just ignore him and let it all blow over. Thanks again everyone!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have to agree with the other guys here. He wanted something, you didn't give it to him now he is being an asshole. If he flirted then he obviously thought you looked good enough to flirt with. Forget him, there are far better and nicer guys out there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If he was flirting with you then he certainly doesn't think you're ugly.
    Sounds like he's a massive dick. You chose well not to go out with him.
    Just ignore him and let it blow over. Don't stoop to his level

1|0
    0|0
  • guys nailed it here , he is a loser. u are not ugly , case closed. he doesn't wanna get u back he wanna fight u the entire life and i don't think he has the strength to hurt u physically his limits stay verbally although u have to stay awake

1|0
    0|0
  • you hurt his pride when you turned him down. he probably is still just trying to get your attention. hoping you will start to like him.

he in no way thinks you are ugly

1|1
    0|0
  • It appears he didn't get what he wanted and now he is spiting you, dont let him get to you, isn't worth your time if he is going to act like that, seems his true colours came out.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you and is just being mean. Sometimes guys act like that. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • He's bitter.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes