What is he trying to do?

This guy flirted with me a lot. He would try to hold my hand, he would pull me onto his lap, etc. He kept asking me if I liked him and I said no because I'm wasn't really sure. Now, he is making it his job to tell his friends (which are my friends) that he thinks I am ugly. Is this his way of 'getting back at me' or does he really think that I'm ugly?
Thanks for all of your help and kind words! I really appreciate it!!! I'm gonna do what one person said and just ignore him and let it all blow over. Thanks again everyone!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Have to agree with the other guys here. He wanted something, you didn't give it to him now he is being an asshole. If he flirted then he obviously thought you looked good enough to flirt with. Forget him, there are far better and nicer guys out there.