He's making me uncomfortable, how do I make him stop?

This guy at my school have been hugging me and he've been like pushing at my back making my boobs press really hard against his chest, then he usually goes back to his friends and they would laugh or smirk at me. It makes me uncomfortable and I've told the teachers but they won't do anything. I started to push him away whenever he comes over to me, but he's a lot stronger than me so he just keeps going. I know that I have large boobs and people tell me all the time. I guess to other people it looks like an innocent hug or maybe it looks like we're just flirting but we're not and he's scaring me. Please how do I make him stop doing this? And Why is he doing this?
Thanks to anyone who responds to this!

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking bastards... You shud definitely report him... Make it clear to the staff the ll surely do something... If he was in my school teachers would beat him till he's half dead

• I think I will report him.. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• What an asshole. I would suggest slapping him but that would get u in trouble. He doesn't seem right. And wtf are wrong with your teachers? This is sexual harrassment. You need to make it clear that you are angry and uncomfortable. Before he even comes near you put one hand up in front of him and tell him off. Be loud if you have to be. And tell your parents too. Be careful alright?

• I haven't tried being loud, I guess I'll have to, Thanks you!