I really need a guys opinion on my situation, a girl too I just need advice and I know its really long but PLEASE?

Okay so this guy and I were almost together, like we flirted, sexted, texted a lot in general ( like cute stuff and he was so so sweet) , spoke frequently and saw each other everyday ( we swim train at the same pool ) and would give each other flirty looks and stuff and we almost kissed but then didn't but that was cause of me being nervous ( never kissed anyone ) so we ended up kissing on the cheek.

Anyways so my best friend knew about how we were kinda i guess in the process of getting together and she liked him but i had liked him for 5 years and then she went out with him and then they broke up and then i told her about how i liked him because he started getting flirty, so i felt like i should say something. I told her not to say anything to anyone because he didn't want anyone to know about the personal stuff like the sexting and how we were kinda a thing I don't know... anyways so she ended up telling him about it and then he texted me and got pissed at me and said that he lost my trust and that i told everyone but i didn't... I didn't explain to him what happened cause he didn't want to hear it and so i ended up calling him an ass hole and then he replied saying " oh come on now we both know I'm not " and then i told him about how he has know idea how i feel and blah blah and he said that has nothing to do with it and then i said fine, if you're done then so am I ( i know stupid thing to say ) and now we don't speak, ignore each other and he talks shit about me and is flirting with my "supposedly" best friend.

I thought i was over him and I think i am but today i kinda miss him because we used to text like all the time and i feel lonely and I was just wondering if maybe he misses me and if he will ever want to rekindle what he had?

I know i sound like an idiot but i thought i was over him and i just don't even know anymore but i think i miss him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him how you feel (without shouting)
    Unless you explain the situation fully then nothing will change and he will keep shit talking you.
    Although I'm saying this I don't think you should persue a relationship with this guy and probably should stop talking to your "best friend" They both sound incredibly toxic

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for reading :)

and a lot of people tried to stray me away from him as they said he's a self centered guy and apparently he really is an ass hole. But i guess i was just so mesmerized by him. I don't know if I can talk to him though because he avoids me in person and I avoid him too and he is best friends with this guy who I kinda had a thing with but rejected ( in a nice way ) so he hates me too. So he hangs out with a guy who bad talks me generally and now that the one i liked hates me too they bad talk me together. I have already stopped talking to my "best friend" i just don't really say anything to her anymore and its just very annoying. Cause i really do miss talking to him but at the same time I'm like Fuck you! cause he was really immature about it

• Show All
    • Thank you, i feel kind hesitant on saying hey so should i just explain what happened and then let him read it. I feel weird though because i don't want him to then tell the his best friend about it and say " haha yeah she still likes me but I'm done "

• Do NOT say that you still like him. No point giving him any more ammo.
      Send one block message explaining the whole situation don't let him but in and irritate you

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes