Is he interested or not?

The guy I like is always talking to me, he calls me cute and says I'm funny. He seems to have a lot in common with me but sometimes I feel like it's just because he's bored. Is he interested in me or bored?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be a little bit of both depending on his mood. Ask him, just say do you really like me or are you only showing interest because you're bored. I'm sure he'll tell you the truth, if you can call him and ask, or face to face that way he can't say he didn't get your text and you'll be able to hear his voice

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• How do you "feel" like he is bored? What are the sign that he giving off that make you feel that way? We can't answer your question since there not enough info.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't know whenever people text me I feel like they do it bc they're bored

• If it just a hunch then it nothing to be worry about. If he talking to you and compliment you, he is interested you (at least on a friendship level).

• He seems interested. He sounds bored? Well, forget about him haha. You're attractive, you'll find another guy that will treat you better.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes