Is he interested or not?

The guy I like is always talking to me, he calls me cute and says I'm funny. He seems to have a lot in common with me but sometimes I feel like it's just because he's bored. Is he interested in me or bored?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be a little bit of both depending on his mood. Ask him, just say do you really like me or are you only showing interest because you're bored. I'm sure he'll tell you the truth, if you can call him and ask, or face to face that way he can't say he didn't get your text and you'll be able to hear his voice