How to tell if a guy thinks you're pretty?

Not sexy lol but pretty. As in you have a cute, likeable face.

Someone told me pretty is more of a childish way to describe someone, but I do have a baby face, so I wonder if that's the way to go.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• They tell you.

• One guy was like, 'You're a really pretty girl.'

I was like, 'thank you,' and had virtually no reaction to it afterward and continued talking to him normally.

Was he expecting to ask me out or something?

• Hmm no no I meant in a general sense, but when you said they usually tell you, I thought of that example.

I'm kind of used to hearing I'm pretty but that's more out of women than males.

• Did not remotely say they usually tell you haha. You asked how to know (as a fact), that's the only way to know. The rest is all social interaction/flirting if you want to make assumptions. Or post a pic on here and ask people, everyone calls everyone a 7 though so it's not accurate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he'll stare at you. A lot.

• Without looking away even when you catch him?

Or looking at the ground when he's near you?

• It goes both ways. If he is shy, he will look away. But if he's not, he will hold your gaze.