How to tell if a guy thinks you're pretty?

Not sexy lol but pretty. As in you have a cute, likeable face.

Someone told me pretty is more of a childish way to describe someone, but I do have a baby face, so I wonder if that's the way to go.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They tell you.

0|0
    0|0
    • One guy was like, 'You're a really pretty girl.'

I was like, 'thank you,' and had virtually no reaction to it afterward and continued talking to him normally.

Was he expecting to ask me out or something?

• Show All
    • Hmm no no I meant in a general sense, but when you said they usually tell you, I thought of that example.

I'm kind of used to hearing I'm pretty but that's more out of women than males.

• Did not remotely say they usually tell you haha. You asked how to know (as a fact), that's the only way to know. The rest is all social interaction/flirting if you want to make assumptions. Or post a pic on here and ask people, everyone calls everyone a 7 though so it's not accurate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he'll stare at you. A lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Without looking away even when you catch him?

Or looking at the ground when he's near you?

• It goes both ways. If he is shy, he will look away. But if he's not, he will hold your gaze.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• well he would either stare or call you cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he would stare 👀

0|0
    0|0
    • Kind of like when you're focused on something he'd try to look at you thinking you're not looking?

• hhmm well I don't know for me there a lot of glancing for example i will look at him and catch him starimg and. ill quickly look away and look back. and hell still be staring. Sometimes well. just start playing a glancing game... I don't know it gets weird yet fun at the same time.

Recommended myTakes