Are there men out there that opted out of sex?

Are there men out there who have been single for years and have had opportunities to have sex but chose not to? If so, why? (kinda noble)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, because my mom instilled in me and I have been raised from a young age to save intimacy specifically sex, for one special woman in marriage. I have seen how promiscuity affects people personally and have other friends tell me stories. I desire a real deep connection and want to express sex as a selfless act of giving to the other in the right context.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom did such a thing. Heartbreak, enjoyment of solitude and social awkwardness is what she claims.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I would say the same thing as @Curmudgeon. Even when I was younger, i was never interested in just getting some. I needed to be interested in her and know that she is ok with what we are doing, not just doing it to please me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not entirely, but I have been in situations where I sensed that the lady in question was a "trainwreck" emotionally, and to get involved with her would be to bring on too much trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm single and i have sex only when i want to... since i pay for it :-P

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes