Are there men out there that opted out of sex?

Are there men out there who have been single for years and have had opportunities to have sex but chose not to? If so, why? (kinda noble)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, because my mom instilled in me and I have been raised from a young age to save intimacy specifically sex, for one special woman in marriage. I have seen how promiscuity affects people personally and have other friends tell me stories. I desire a real deep connection and want to express sex as a selfless act of giving to the other in the right context.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom did such a thing. Heartbreak, enjoyment of solitude and social awkwardness is what she claims.