GUYS would you keep calling your ex after you break up with her?

I'm just wondering because my ex calls and tells me he loves me and misses me but then ignores me when I text him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i see people who contact their ex as weak.

they know itll hurt them, they still do it cause its too hard. its normal not weak i take that back. shit is hard sometimes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he still wants to be with you, but is afraid to try. or he's playing games.

0|0
    0|0
    • He told me he wanted to come see me and we can talk and try to work it out and if we can't then we'll go our separate ways but then he must have put me on hold when I was talking to him and I thought he hung up so I tried to call him back but he wouldn't answer and it was like 1 am so I text him to ask if he was really going to come see me but he hasn't responded and that was yesterday. He did tell me that he loves me a lot and he misses me but I don't understand why he is acting like this.

• Show All
    • Yeah I think he is playing games and I know I need to block him because he has been doing this almost every week since we broke up and it makes it hard for me to move on.

• block him right now. he's being a dick.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He is trying to keep you on a string. Move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • lmao that guy is pathetic

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd try to remain friends with my ex basically

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I didn't. When it was done, it was done.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes