How to get a guy to approach you and make conversation?

I've always wondered why guys don't come up to me and say hello. I know that i am attractive girl (not to sound concided) but why dont they start a convo. with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys your age have very little experience. They don't yet understand how to treat women like normal people and not be intimidated.

You can approach a guy if you like, but if the reason he's not approaching you is because he's scared then you're wasting your time.

One thing you can do is make eye contact, smile, and even wave hi. If that guy still doesn't come talk to you he's busy, doesn't understand women, or isn't interested. It may take some time, but you'll eventually find guys who aren't afraid to talk to an attractive woman.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• By going up to them yourself and starting a conversation.

If you expect every guy to make the first move and do most (if not all) of the work when it comes to dating, you're gonna have a bad time.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do i start the conversation?

• You're under 18 so I'm assuming you're still in school. If the guy you like is in one of your classes, just go up to him and ask him if he could help you with whatever assignment your class is working on (unless he's obviously failing that class). Then after that, introduce yourself if you haven't before and ask him about himself.

• you have to give them an excuse to start a convo smile at them or say hi. you dont know what they would do

0|0
    0|0
  • Dick sucking is an art.

0|0
    1|0
  • hot girls are intimidating

1|0
    0|1
  • They're nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't.

0|0
    1|0
    • THANKS THAT HELPS A LOT

• You should thank me. Understanding that you cannot make people do things is very important in life. The best you can do is make yourself appear very open but whether anyone approaches you or not is beyond your control.

Enjoy your delusional fantasies of being a goddess worthy of such admiration.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes