How to get a guy to approach you and make conversation?

I've always wondered why guys don't come up to me and say hello. I know that i am attractive girl (not to sound concided) but why dont they start a convo. with me?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys your age have very little experience. They don't yet understand how to treat women like normal people and not be intimidated.

You can approach a guy if you like, but if the reason he's not approaching you is because he's scared then you're wasting your time.

One thing you can do is make eye contact, smile, and even wave hi. If that guy still doesn't come talk to you he's busy, doesn't understand women, or isn't interested. It may take some time, but you'll eventually find guys who aren't afraid to talk to an attractive woman.