Reasons why a married guy would stare at the same girl everytime he see's her?

This married man keeps staring at me, and JUST me. It's normally at my face. It's been going on for a month.. the first time I remember noticing him was that I turned around and noticed he was staring at me after I walked by him. I actually talked to someone he knew and the whole time he just stared at my face with a serious face but smiled when I look at him like wtf? He's like 20 years older than me. I find it weird! My friend was talking to me and she was like "damn he was staring right at you, did you see that?" but I was ignoring it. I'm trying to avoid this guy!

11