How do you show a girl you like her?

Guys how do you show a girl you like her? Shy guys? Non shy guys? How? What about body language?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on the shier side by just a little.
    I don't do anything different, I'm just more intense on what I normally would do anyway.

I hug a lot, but when I hug a girl I like I do it a bit tighter and longer.
    I touch peoples arms and shoulder when I'm talking to them, i'll do it at least twice more often with a girl I like.
    I look people strait in the eyes when I interact with them, with a girl I like I'll take a little bit longer to break eye contact, and will be slightly happy to glance back or re-establish it again and again.

Oh... just came to my head there's this one thing that I only do when I like a girl. I smile to myself intense but briefly when she does something that I like about her. Most people don't catch this one tho.