How do you show a girl you like her?

Guys how do you show a girl you like her? Shy guys? Non shy guys? How? What about body language?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on the shier side by just a little.
    I don't do anything different, I'm just more intense on what I normally would do anyway.

I hug a lot, but when I hug a girl I like I do it a bit tighter and longer.
    I touch peoples arms and shoulder when I'm talking to them, i'll do it at least twice more often with a girl I like.
    I look people strait in the eyes when I interact with them, with a girl I like I'll take a little bit longer to break eye contact, and will be slightly happy to glance back or re-establish it again and again.

Oh... just came to my head there's this one thing that I only do when I like a girl. I smile to myself intense but briefly when she does something that I like about her. Most people don't catch this one tho.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I would flirt with her. Make her laugh and stuff. I would want to break the touch barrier often, like touching her on the shoulder and stuff. Smile and look in her eyes once in a while.

It all depend on how she react as well. My initial attraction could be... just that. It would go away if we don't have good chemistry and she not liking my advance or whatever. Sometime I do all of the above just for fun and mess around.

1|0
    0|0
    • This was helpful, thank you :-)

• i would just tell her basically ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • If only most guys did that. Lol

• I'm shy, so I'd prefer having a hint before initiating contact like if we lock eyes, I'd like a little smile or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wink impressively.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes