Have you ever looked at a guy and thought he was yours, even though you weren't in a relationship?

Kind of like, he's yours you can say whatever and do whatever and it's fine.

And then a few minutes later the moment breaks and you realize he's not yours.

I don't know my gut told me at the time this boy will never do anything to hurt me, and then later on I was like, what's wrong with me?
I remember him being the meanest person ever, I was so surprised when I noticed how soft he was.

Felt like reaching out and hugging him and telling him how horrible everything's been... but then a few moments later I came to reality and was like maybe eh doesn't even like me

51

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not possessive or psychotic.

• Why am I possessive just because I think that, it's not like I act it, I just feel a connection to him.

• Talk me either?

• Huh. I guess the word "about" got cut out. Technology these days...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had those moments with a guy and I would say trust your gut. It can be so confusing, but he ended up hurting me so much more than anyone else could have. He told me he wasn't a nice person and I said I didn't believe him. Stay away from him because he's capable of being horrible to you in ways that nobody else can, because he can hold your face in his soft hands and tell you that you mean nothing to him, because he can make fun of your passions and you believe him and you almost give up... trust your instincts. If he's not a nice person, believe him.

• I know what you mean, guys can be assholes, and this one has proven in the past that he is more than capable of being one.

I'm sorry that you went through that with a guy, I hope he gets what's coming to him.

My instincts tell me he cares about me, but common sense/logic tells me not to trust him

• If he's proven to you that he doesn't respect you/others enough to value that trust, then believe him.
      I sure hope he gets whats coming to him too. Karma knows what she's doing.
      Guys can be assholes, but they can also be the sweetest and most loving things on the planet and that's the kind of thing you deserve. Not some hot and cold asshole who thinks he can get away with it. I would never want you to be toyed with or used like that, and you described the way I felt so accurately I felt like you've been wearing my moccasins.