You find out your guy is cheating on you. Who's fault is it?

You have been together for two years.
Now you find out your guy has been cheating on you.
Who's fault do you think it is?
  • It is your fault.
  • It is his fault.
  • It is both of your fault.
    Vote C
  • It is nobodies fault.
    Vote D
This is not personal.
It is more philosophical.
Stay tuned for the reverse question.

1116

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted both of your faults.

The actual cheating part is his fault - I mean it's not like you went up to him and said "excuse me dear, could you possibly just nip over and put your schwing-schwong in that dear lady's squish mitten?" however if he was feeling a need to cheat, that usually means there is something he isn't getting from your relationship and he has gone and found it somewhere else. Half the time, it's not even sex that's the issue but sex is how most people express love/passion for one another. I mean, if the relationship was perfect he wouldn't need to look anywhere else, right?

All that said and done, if the person does cheat it shows the sort of person they are, and that is a disrespectful piece of crap. I've been cheated on and it was the most heartbreaking thing in the world but it also made him very easy to get over - I didn't want to be with someone who couldn't keep it in his pants and had a wandering eye. Cheating is never, ever the answer - always communicate in your relationship.