Can a guy want to genuinely be your friend and not like you that way?

There's this guy I think he wants to be my friend, but I'm not sure why.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're a valuable asset. Just not gf material or attractive.

• WHAT THE HELL?

I am attractive, and I don't know about gf material but I'd make a good fiance

• Okay prove that attractive and that you would make a good finance ;)

• And fuck this weird Tezza kid. God out of the fucking woodwork I swear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I had a lot of guy friends, but after I got engaged a lot of them disappeared. When I called off my engagements, the ones who stayed my friends also stayed by my side and supported me, so I know we will be friends for life.