Is it normal for a 14 year old boy to look at gay p*rn?

I don't know how often he does it, but I did see that he did it a few times. Is it normal? Does it automatically mean he's gay? I also saw that most recently he looked up if girls like shy boys and if girls like blondes or brunettes.
Any more opinions?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you snooping through your brother's internet history? Stop.

• Actually my older brother did it and informed me. Could you answer the question please?

• At that age, I don't think it tells you anything, even if he watches gay p*rn more often than straight p*rn . I assume we're talking about guy-on-guy. I'd say if he gets a boyfriend or he officially comes out, then you can assume he's gay or bi.

• Ok, thanks.