How to catch a douchbag early on? He comes across as a great guy, but he did something this weekend that made reconsider him?

What are some warning signs that a guy is bad or/and a douchebag? I have been asking some questions about a guy im currently seeing (first time ever) and the responses have made me think that he is a great guy, but also someone that i shouldn't really be with.
My experience with him is ofc subjective and even if i explain my situation well people could easily interpret in a completely different way, so i guess asking on GAG isn't the best solution, but it's better then nothing... He was great the first week, but then he did something this weekend, or actually two things that made me quite stressed and i didn't really understand why he did them..
And how many times can i guy do something to termed if it's just a way of behavior or if he did a mistake?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• What did he do? that said, if he did it twice and your gut is telling you that you should not be with this guy, then yes maybe you need to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're still uncertain after receiving opinions maybe your gut is trying to tell you something. Listen to that inner voice. Not your mind. Your gut is almost never wrong. Red flags are red flags don't wait for them to become explosive before you listen to them.

• well when i have asked these questions only one has said it was a bad sign and the rest has said it not a big deal or that it wasn't necessarly a bad thing. Im very new to dating, so i dont really know how much is to much etc if you know what i mean... He is a really nice guys in so many ways, but it ofc just be an act.. so i think i want ot wait and see if he still doesn things like that.. i personally think its a bit early to determed if he's a good or a bad good (we have know eacother for just over a week)