Guys, What does this mean?

I have been dating a fellow for about a month. In many of our conversations, he says, 'Slow and Steady'. Let me put a little context in this question.

He tells me he is approaching this totally different than he has in the past, but when he says this I feel almost as if he is attempting to slow himself down. But I would really like to hear what your thoughts are.

Can you give me an idea of what this means.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he told you this out of respect. He wants to take his time with you because he sees something there.

Although past relationships may dictate this type of approach... I think he is more so attempting to separate his lustful feelings for you from the love and friendship that is growing inside.

Lust can be very potent and somewhat overpowering in the early stages of a relationship... it speaks volumes, that he would rather not be blinded by lust and be sure of his true feelings for you.