Guys I'm into always reject me?

I've only been rejected my whole life. Even the first guy I thought I was really falling for, screwed me and left for good. I feel like I will never be loved because I'm not the kind of girl guys fall in love with.. I started to screw around because for that moment it gives me a feeling that I'm cared for and needed. That's such a bad thing to do but I can't help it. I guess I already accepted that in not "love material" and I don't even bother to know the guys I screw.
Is there any hope for me?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• The first place to look for hope is within yourself. Straight away don't associate sex and love. Leads to dangerous emotional place you are at where you are having sex for the sake of it. What I would do is take a step back and learn to love/accept yourself. Not getting with a man is not rejection it just means not compatible. Charging around trying to net a boyfriend is a recipe for disaster just carry on being yourself attract someone's attention who likes you for being you. There are enough people in the world who want to put you down like coward troll in other comment without you joining them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Raise your self esteem! You get what you put out there! if you feel you are not loveable and worthy, then its highly unlikely that you will attract guys who think you are loveable and worthy. its a self fulfilling prophecy. we have all been hurt and disappointed but that doesn't have to define you. Why are you wearing an invisible scarlet letter of rejection? Other girls aren't better than you. if they can find love dammit so can you. you just have to stop depending on others for your self worth. these guys out here would love to prey on a low self esteemed sad chick like you because you don't know your own value. you don't want to be prey for the predators out there so raise your mentality and know that you are worthy of the best life has to offer