How do I kill my attraction to girls my height?

I have read articles and browsed the website on the topics that I'm interested in and realised girls my height are considered tall and only want to date guys 6ft and up.

How do i start to like short girls by the way I'm 5ft11

33

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like tall girls, there's nothing wrong with that BUT, if you really want to expand your options, go ahead and try. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Step out of your comfort zone. Take a few attractive but short girls out on dates, hang with them, sleep with them, etc . Even if you don't like it at first, keep going. After a while you just might find things about them that you like (ie. tossing them around in bed with ease) and broaden your horizons.
    I used to only date a certain type of guy, but after "tasting new flavors", I'm definitely open to a lot more.

• OK I'll give short girls a chance