How do I kill my attraction to girls my height?

I have read articles and browsed the website on the topics that I'm interested in and realised girls my height are considered tall and only want to date guys 6ft and up.

How do i start to like short girls by the way I'm 5ft11

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like tall girls, there's nothing wrong with that BUT, if you really want to expand your options, go ahead and try. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Step out of your comfort zone. Take a few attractive but short girls out on dates, hang with them, sleep with them, etc . Even if you don't like it at first, keep going. After a while you just might find things about them that you like (ie. tossing them around in bed with ease) and broaden your horizons.
    I used to only date a certain type of guy, but after "tasting new flavors", I'm definitely open to a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
    • OK I'll give short girls a chance

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing wrong with liking what you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing you can really change about yourself to make you like shorter girls. If you don't like them, you don't like them and you just keep searching for the girl of your dreams till she comes along :) you shouldn't have to change your preference just because you might not be getting all the attention right now. However, if you do actually like short girls then you do what you would normally. Go up and talk to them, show interest :) but don't try and force yourself to like a group of people when you'd prefer another. The girl will also be made to feel like a 'second choice' and will feel compared when you look at a taller girl. Hope you find the right one for you :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• my friend is 5'9 and he's getting laid all the time with girls his height and taller this real life example convinced me that height doesn't really matter that much

0|0
    0|0
    • I honestly never noticed until I jumped online maybe I should stay away from the internet

• Show All
    • we do get rejected trust me on this one

• Sorry to unsettle you about height but its interesting because none of this is what I see in real life

• Wtf is ur title jaja?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of girls your height or just a little shorter who'd be fine with dating a 5'11 guy. No need to kill your attraction.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes