My guy friend wants to be friends with benefits?

Me and my guy friend was texting like normal than in the middle of the conversation he popped the question. Do you wanna be my friends with benefits? It shocked me. And it took me a while to respond back. I didn't say no and i didn't say yeah. I change the subject. He laughed it off. Why did he ask me that?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe cause he thinks that you might do it and cause he might be in need of a partner but isn't really to either commit to a full relationship or re commit yet. I wouldn't take it as a insult either. If you need sexual relief too then go for it but if not then just say no gently.

• I'm guessing it worked out? xD