Can guys/teens that smoke fall in love?

I don't know why i think they can't and they're only into smoking because i really like this guy that smokes but i don't know if he even has feelings.
Updates:
Well can guys be serious about a girl if they smoke?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a proven fact by now... all smoker lose the capability to love. I'm sorry it's not going to work out.

And since we're all saying nonsense, here's a completely irrelevant gif
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7265wVEiW1rsy50k.gif

2|0
    0|0
    • Omg really? Are u sure about that? He smokes marijuana as to what i saw.

• Show All
    • Lol Okay then i still have some hope thanks!

• Haha good luck to you both!

Most Helpful Girl

• smoking and falling in love aren't correlated.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• everybody can fall in love wether he's smoking or not... even me :-P

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm, I'm sure that smoking damages the heart and arteries but it doesn't make someone a sociopath. Lol

Yes, people who smoke can fall in love. It makes no difference whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well can guys be serious about a girl if they smoke? I mean specifically guys who are like 17 or 16

• Show All
    • I think they might not becuz the guy that lives around me he barely looks at me and I'm not saying I'm ugly I'm pretty I'm one of the popular girls at school and i sort of have a crush on that guy and he never even looks at me and when I'm out he goes back home, like I don't know whats wrong with him, and once i caught him checking me out. Thats why.

• Ah ok. Look, I'm not an expert on the "does he like me" questions so I can't help there but I can say that his smoking or not smoking wouldn't affect his ability to love.

• If you inhale one bite of smoke you die inside and are incapable of love or emotion. Especially if its from the marijuana.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually someone who is addicted to a drug only loves their addiction regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it, what has to do smoke with love?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are trolling sir.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes