Should I text him?

okey so my bf of 6 years left me out of the blue and after a month he showed me that he is too jealous but he did not say he wants us back instead he said lets things happen all by itself.. so we got into a fight and since then we are not talking and its been 1 month. iam sure he is waiting a text message from me because he is tooo stubborn to ask about me. what do you guys think should i send a text message or wait for him and please do not say MOVE ON cuz if i want to or i can i will.
2. do you guys hate ur ex to chase you or ask about you after a month?

107

Most Helpful Guy

• ok major red flag, leaving you out of the blue, no closure, showing signs of jealousy? please send me a pm ll tell you my story. dont text, dont call, go by his house and talk face to face. or call if you feel better but no texts. first rationalize your relationship ok, im doing the same thing and im finding out that my ex gf has some major mental problems and she probably never get better. she left me out of the blue 2 times, running of with someone else, and i never got any closure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly things don't just happen by themselves especially not relationships. I believe if he wanted to be with you he would. And he deff wouldn't go a month without talking or seeing you if he loved you that much. I'm not saying get over him I'm just saying be prepared if you see him with a new girlfriend or something. I think he may have wanted to end things and move on himself. Not a 100% but possible. I've had guys tell me they want a break and then less then a month later had a new gf and if that does happen be greatful he at least broke up with you first.