Should I text him?

okey so my bf of 6 years left me out of the blue and after a month he showed me that he is too jealous but he did not say he wants us back instead he said lets things happen all by itself.. so we got into a fight and since then we are not talking and its been 1 month. iam sure he is waiting a text message from me because he is tooo stubborn to ask about me. what do you guys think should i send a text message or wait for him and please do not say MOVE ON cuz if i want to or i can i will.
2. do you guys hate ur ex to chase you or ask about you after a month?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ok major red flag, leaving you out of the blue, no closure, showing signs of jealousy? please send me a pm ll tell you my story. dont text, dont call, go by his house and talk face to face. or call if you feel better but no texts. first rationalize your relationship ok, im doing the same thing and im finding out that my ex gf has some major mental problems and she probably never get better. she left me out of the blue 2 times, running of with someone else, and i never got any closure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly things don't just happen by themselves especially not relationships. I believe if he wanted to be with you he would. And he deff wouldn't go a month without talking or seeing you if he loved you that much. I'm not saying get over him I'm just saying be prepared if you see him with a new girlfriend or something. I think he may have wanted to end things and move on himself. Not a 100% but possible. I've had guys tell me they want a break and then less then a month later had a new gf and if that does happen be greatful he at least broke up with you first.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If I were you I'd voice-call him, but I'm not that up to date on the technologies.

0|0
    0|0
  • text him... if you like him still text him... let fate take its course

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't text
    I do not like to be chased by ex's after any amount of time, but thats just me

0|0
    0|0
  • yeha give it a try to see if he'll respond :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • send him nudes you will get his attention

0|0
    2|0
  • If you still love him!!! Then don't wait even for a single second... And didn't he tell you the reason why he left you? Also, why don't you sit and talk about it once and for all... There is nothing harm in that.. And even he still doesn't tell you the reason... wait for him and try to convince him... And girls know how to convince boys... 😝

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I would wait for him. It's not easy but it's better to not be the one to text first in a situation like this.

2|0
    0|0
  • Text him but make it sound like something you meant to send someone else then text back and say you sent it to the wrong person. Or just "butt-dial" him ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • if he left u after 6 years it says something.. move on

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter the sitiuation... don't text. They've made up their mind apparently. It's not worth your time! Let them miss you a little bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text him and if he doesn't respond maybe it's time to move on... Good Luck! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If you know that he's stubborn then do message him. Maybe he does wanna ask about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text him. If he doesn't reply, take it as a sign.

0|0
    0|0
    • okey so i texted him today after a month and a half ! and he put a picture for him and a girl to make me jealous ! so icalled him with his name and he re plead immediately yesss
      after 10 min he sent?
      an hour passed i wanted to see if he rely cares i told him i need a book that i left at ur place long time ago please can you give it to someone and i will pick it i was like and i will give you back a necklacess you left and yeah i will try and iam traveling in 6 days

• Fuck him. Move on, get a better man

3|0
    0|0
  • No.

Read The Rules... join a gym and focus on you... If he wants you he knows whereby our are. Take control.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes