Girls/ guys how do I get what I want from a successful man?

Let me start by saying I am not a gold digger, it just so happens that the person I've fallen for is a successful artist. I myself am an artist but just getting started. He has woman constantly throwing themselves his way, and I back off for the most part because I don't want to appear to be a groupie. Ugh. Problem is I really like him. He's definitely showed interest in me as well. I just don't think he's used to having to work for any attention from women. How do I get him to come to me? To Make a move? He's showed interest but he still doesn't have the balls to right out tell me what he wants either way. I just don't know how to get his attention enough for him to make an effort? (I've showed interest as well I'm just not going to beg like other women for his time)
Should I continue to play it cool or start to be more aggressive about it?
Still at a loss but very much appreciate the responses

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think innocent flirting for a while and eventually it will build up where he will ask you out

• wow thanks for mho! to be honest I didn't put a lot of thought into this but I hope you get what you want!