Girls/ guys how do I get what I want from a successful man?

Let me start by saying I am not a gold digger, it just so happens that the person I've fallen for is a successful artist. I myself am an artist but just getting started. He has woman constantly throwing themselves his way, and I back off for the most part because I don't want to appear to be a groupie. Ugh. Problem is I really like him. He's definitely showed interest in me as well. I just don't think he's used to having to work for any attention from women. How do I get him to come to me? To Make a move? He's showed interest but he still doesn't have the balls to right out tell me what he wants either way. I just don't know how to get his attention enough for him to make an effort? (I've showed interest as well I'm just not going to beg like other women for his time)
Updates:
Should I continue to play it cool or start to be more aggressive about it?
Still at a loss but very much appreciate the responses

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think innocent flirting for a while and eventually it will build up where he will ask you out

1|0
    0|0
    • wow thanks for mho! to be honest I didn't put a lot of thought into this but I hope you get what you want!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• invite him to your home to talk about your art maybe?

what kind of art btw? music?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes music, we're both recording artists

• Well, would you flirt with a less successful, artist?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes if I liked them

• Then why's it got to be a successful guy. Admit it, he's physically attractive to you, and that's why you like him

• It's more how I feel about him then the fact that he is successful. He's not my normal type but he is attractive. As am I. It's even harder to feel this way about someone so successful, because he is so attractive to various women for that reason. For me I just like who he is as a person, and we really connect. Though I found him attractive I had no intention of falling for him on a deeper level it just kind of happened. It doesn't have to be a successful guy, it just happened that way. What I'm trying to figure out, is how to pursue/further attract a man in his position, because I have never dated anyone as prominent before

What Girls Said 2

• A successful man is just like any other man; they appreciate honesty. Just invite him out for drinks, and tell him how you feel.

1|1
    0|0
  • Steal him a kiss.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes