How do you guys feel if your girlfriend decides to let you go and stop fighting for you?

Guys, how do you feel if your girlfriend that you always want to break up with everytime you have an argument, she always fights for your relationship, but finally decides to let you go and stop fighting for you? Would you feel happy and relieved?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really immature of both of you. You need to communicate and fix that issue. Honestly, if a girl did that to me I would be like ok and move on.

• He is the one that has very poor ability to communicate things. Always ignores me when we have problems, comes to me and tells me he wants a break up, regrets it later and cancels it. I'm done putting up with that. We've been together for almost 2 years. How would you feel if you were in his position?

• If he comes back then he likes you but his behavior is wrong. Next time he does that to you, tell him your done. I'm pretty sure he won't feel relieved or happy but instead he will be sad. Let him come back to you and explain to him how your done with his behavior and the next time he does something like that then you will really leave.

• Thank you! :)