Why do married guys go to Strip Clubs?

If I was married, I would feel disrespected if my husband went to a strip club. I his personal stripper, what's the point? And why wouldn't you expect your wife to care?

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• The concept of a strip club in my opinion is silly whether it's married or not married. The guy's basically looking at women he can't screw and throwing money at them for no reason. Apparently this is supposed to be "cool." The only women who go through with any sex are prostitutes who are also likely to be drug addicts and such.

• exactly haha. whats the point?

• Lol true. But I hear lots of strippers do more things for extra money. Aka prostitute.

Either way, I agree with you again and we should get married if you truly feel this way haha jk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or you could just go to the strip club with him? It's a show... he still has a penis maybe he just appreciates the physique of a woman's body. It's not cheating. I see no problem if he looks as long as he doesn't touch

• I'm 16 hahaha I'm just wondering why guys that are married do. But I don't get why a commited guy would want to, like whats the point?

• 3 votes down yikes! But you're more mature and probably confindent lol I just feel like it's a form of cheating!

• Haha I guess for me its similar to watching p*rn . If he wants to look, fine. Just don't touch. I am very confident in myself so I'm not really threatened by a stripper or any other woman. If he's with me, I know he's mine and I know what I'm worth. So if he cheated it would be his loss.