Why do married guys go to Strip Clubs?

If I was married, I would feel disrespected if my husband went to a strip club. I his personal stripper, what's the point? And why wouldn't you expect your wife to care?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The concept of a strip club in my opinion is silly whether it's married or not married. The guy's basically looking at women he can't screw and throwing money at them for no reason. Apparently this is supposed to be "cool." The only women who go through with any sex are prostitutes who are also likely to be drug addicts and such.

3|0
    0|0
    • exactly haha. whats the point?

• Lol true. But I hear lots of strippers do more things for extra money. Aka prostitute.

Either way, I agree with you again and we should get married if you truly feel this way haha jk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or you could just go to the strip club with him? It's a show... he still has a penis maybe he just appreciates the physique of a woman's body. It's not cheating. I see no problem if he looks as long as he doesn't touch

0|1
    4|0
    • I'm 16 hahaha I'm just wondering why guys that are married do. But I don't get why a commited guy would want to, like whats the point?

• Show All
    • 3 votes down yikes! But you're more mature and probably confindent lol I just feel like it's a form of cheating!

• Haha I guess for me its similar to watching p*rn . If he wants to look, fine. Just don't touch. I am very confident in myself so I'm not really threatened by a stripper or any other woman. If he's with me, I know he's mine and I know what I'm worth. So if he cheated it would be his loss.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• You should feel disrespected. And do not ever allow it. You are his and he is yours. He doesn't need to go see some other chick's bits.

5|0
    1|0
  • I agree with you , it is very disrespectful to the wife of SO for her guy to go to a strip club.

5|0
    1|0
    • Right? What do guys get out of it?

• Show All
    • Very true! And I'd expect my husband to say he wouldn't want me to go either lol

• I have never doubted my wife from the day we met. I love her far to much to disrespect her or want her to loose the respect she has for me.

• It's called the Coolidge Effect. Basically, after a while of mating with only one partner, we get bored. With the introduction of a new sex partner, we become sexually revitalized. In this case, he is not having sex with the women at the strip club, but he is becoming sexually revitalized in the same manner.

1|0
    1|0
    • So would you say he's kinda cheating, like thats disrespetful

• Show All
    • would you go to a strip club if you were married?

• I don't know. I have no plans on marriage any time in the near future because if rather do things like go to strip clubs, have casual sex , etc.

• Yes married men shouldn't go strip clubs if he has wife at home
    totally wrong of him

3|0
    1|0
  • Cheap thrills, I guess?

I'm super liberal about people's consensual sexual inclinations, but me personally it all seems very cheapening. I don't see how any man (or woman) gets off to paying someone to dance naked for them.

I mean, knowing that they do it because they WANT to do it and because they WANT to please you, that's like 99.99999% of the thrill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gone, sometimes your guy friends drag you along lol. It's not like I went all the time and blew all my money there, but yeah I've spent probably a good 100 or 120 between girls and drinks. It adds up, I only went during my marriage one or two times, and it was away on reserve weekend. I told her about it though, the single guys always want to go, and it's a good time not gonna lie. Yeah it was never a habit or anything, and I never cheated on her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but you dont find it disrespectful to your wife?

• She wasn't really the jealous type, and we are still friends. She's remarried and moved out of state. I'm waiting to move south first, then I'll try to find a new sweetheart. It's probably wrong though, I don't ever really go, I can count on one hand how many times in my life I've gone.

• I was just asking, I guess I'd say I'm jealous lol

• basically going to a strip club isn't cheating as amny people assume... it's just a show

1|0
    3|0
    • I mean a form of cheating. You're lusting over another womans body

• I wouldn't do something like that. I mean, i don't really consider it cheating, but its disrespectful nonetheless. If i got bored I'd rather teach my wife some new tricks than go to the strip club

0|0
    0|0
  • I know, it's ridiculous. why waste all that money when you could just watch p*rn for free? Idiots!

0|0
    0|0
    • ooooor when your wife if your own personal stripper lol

• But can she perform the bouncing titty moon waltz?

• hell yeah! She can do it all

• for the same reason single guys does

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are horndogs!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • Because women lose interest after getting married.

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me I wouldn't. But I think marriages usually end because of sex haha

• Variety is appealing.

To me it sounds dumb to just look at women and throw money at them. But I believe the point is that they are not his wife. When the urge is for variety his wife can't fill that.

Also, I wouldn't think of my wife as my personal stripper. I hate when women ask why a guy looks at p*rn when he's got a gf/wife and why he doesn't come to her. Is it so hard to believe that I don't want to feel 'serviced.' You're my best friend and my favorite human in the world. You're not my personal stripper or fleshlight, you're not there just so I can get off. I just feel like being with someone else at the moment so let me jerk off in peace.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Because they cannot control their penises!

1|2
    1|0
    • Haahah you think thats why? Don't they not get to touch them?

• Not all strip clubs have the same rules.

• I wouldn't let a guy go to a strip club, not alone at least. And NO LAP DANCE. The only woman who should give him a lap dance is me. NO TOUCHING them. And them NO TOUCHING him either.

1|1
    1|0
    • Strict woman, lol. Just tell him to stay home with you then, and that only you can be his stripper if that's the case. There are women who go with their men though, and they play around too and enjoy it.

• @Northeast106 I just don't wanna get cheated on. I've had both exes cheat on me.

I really wouldn't feel comfortable going to a strip club. But I would if he really wanted to.

• Sorry to hear that, I was cheated on too so don't feel bad.

• I would never marry a guy that would rather go to a strip club than go home with me that night.

2|0
    1|0
  • Put it this way they probably don't have a pole in their bedroom, the wife got comfortable and does not dress up anymore or both of them are not keeping things spicy hell she can even go with him and learn things

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder the same thing. What's appealing about sitting around with your guy friends, all your dicks sticking up, looking like idiots and looking at women they will never get? Sounds a kick ass fuckin time to me.

1|0
    1|0
    • Well when you say it like that I guess. I'm going to be hated for this, but when you get a lap dance you get a lot more physical contact. One night, I pretty much sucked on boobs the whole time and she was rubbing me through my pants, it feels great. In the end it is a very expensive tease. Still fun to do once in a while, but I don't really go to strip clubs.

• Show All
    • @Northeast106 if my man wants to go to one fine. I can't stop him. But he won't be fucking me when he gets home

• Fair enough, well at least your point blank then lol.

• I thought I was the only one, their was a question similar to this but it was about dating/bachelor party and people were saying that it's okay for guys to get lap dances and that it's not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dint think they all go

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't say all, just the ones who do

• Because they are sick and the dont know what comitmen means sometimes its caused because his father wasn't faithful

• Because people don't take marriage seriously nowadays. Just look at divorce rates.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were married would you still watch chick flicks or read stuff like 50 shades?

Men fantasies visually, strip clubs are visual sexual entertainment. That is all.
    We watch chick flicks and fantasize about love and romance and sex... We are mentally stimulated. It isn't any different, we feel them visually fantasizing puts false expectations on us because we think they are comparing, but they aren't. When we watch or read girl fantasy and wish our guy would be more like the character, we are putting false expectations on them and it often makes us a little bitter towards them when they don't live up to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • And for all the "I would never let my guy" or the "guys are pigs for being sexual" comments...

First of all, I can imagine the hate that would be posted if a guy ever said "I would never let my girl..."

And second, when girls hear the chip and dales are in town, no one has any trepidation talking about it, posting about it, "going with my girls to the chip and dales"! Or "gonna go watch magic mike with my girls" or "just saw 50 shades..."

It appears, when we girls are horn dogs, it's an accepted societal practice and can be openly voiced and talked about. There is no shame put on us and our men have to just deal with it, but when guys want to go out with the guys for some entertainment... They are forced to lie about it and it is made into a massive bad thing, and when they get cause lying they are scorned for that as if it were justification for the wrong doing, but they wouldn't have lied if you allow them to be human like they allow you to be.

Recommended myTakes