How do u stop ur gf from being upset?

How do u stop console ur girlfriend when she's upset or crying? My boyfriend just kinda looks at me and hugs me.

11

What Guys Said 1

• First thing i do when a girl is emotional is i ask her what's wrong and listen to her and support her.

In the past i used to try to solve/figure out a solution for her problems but i've realized women aren't ready for that if they are indeed crying / emotional.

So i will listen, be as attentive and supportive as i can be and agree with her. She then feels are feelings are validated and feels better!

Then once she's settled down, she'll be ready for the solution / answers i'll have to give.

What Girls Said 1

• Hug her say you love her try to make her laugh tickle her I say left her head up wipe her tears away and say I love you please stop crying its killing me and if your not with her messaging her tell her to try to stop crying for you (not as in your the reason but your the reason to stop crying)
    Hope this helped.