We finally had sex and now he's ignoring me completely. Why?

We met about to 2yrs ago at work. Started talking, going out on dates and what not but never actually got into a relationship. Other than making out nothing ever happened in between the two of us. He said I love you a few weeks in and the thought of that scared me, so I ended things. We weren't on the best of terms but we would still talk sometimes considering we worked together. So about a year ago he got into a relationship and I guess that triggered me to start drunk texting and calling him. Didn't last long though, they broke up aft a few months. Since November we've been talking on and off because he isn't ready for anything rn, all he wants to do is go and get wasted every weekend. I've told him how I felt a million times and I know the feelings are mutual, but again he's just not ready. Which is fine. But two days ago was the first time we had sex, my first time including, and ever since then he's been ignoring me. I know it wasn't the brightest idea but it happened and now I'm here wondering why the fuck he's ignoring me. I would really like to understand.

52

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because guys are assholes.

I'm going to Give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's in his man world and maybe is thinking over how he feels about you and what can happen next.

Although he sounds like a typical douche who's got a nice girl crushing on him, you deserve better.

Did you say first time for you? And he just ignores you after? Ugh.

I might be overthinking and all he could be doing right now is "what beer should I drink?"

• I just feel like he could be overthinking things because he knows he just made the situation worse. And he doesn't want to hurt me because he does care. He's said it himself, drunk and sober a million times. But at the same time it's in the back of my mind that maybe this is all he wanted after all and maybe this was his trophy, like he got the last word since I broke his heart the first time.

• I don't know him. You could be right. Or you could be wrong. Either way, don't give him vagina, dont be too welcoming, and let him have you if he really wants you/feels the situation is worse/ whatever reason may be, let him chase you.