How important is sex? Could you fall for a woman that gives you the best sex you've ever had?

My SO and I make crazy passionate love all the time. He is very sexual and I am very sexual. Together we are explosive in the pleasure department. We also spend a lot of time cuddling and pillow talking etc. I am falling in love with him, but I haven't said anything about it. He mentions that he likes me and always tells me that I blow his mind in bed and that I am the sweetest girl he has ever known. Do you think a guy could ever fall I love with a girl that satisfies you like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but i am confused by this question, are you under the impression that us guys only fall in love with women who are only ok in bed because that is what it sounds like, please correct me if i am wrong

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I will find someone that can give me the best (love) as the best on on bed that I will give to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm actually really simple when it comes to women. As long as she's okay with getting fisted, she's a keeper to me =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if probably fall in deep love with a girl like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait so the only reason for falling in love with girl is because she gave you the best at sex. So are saying you can only fall in love once you had sex?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes