How important is sex? Could you fall for a woman that gives you the best sex you've ever had?

My SO and I make crazy passionate love all the time. He is very sexual and I am very sexual. Together we are explosive in the pleasure department. We also spend a lot of time cuddling and pillow talking etc. I am falling in love with him, but I haven't said anything about it. He mentions that he likes me and always tells me that I blow his mind in bed and that I am the sweetest girl he has ever known. Do you think a guy could ever fall I love with a girl that satisfies you like that?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but i am confused by this question, are you under the impression that us guys only fall in love with women who are only ok in bed because that is what it sounds like, please correct me if i am wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I will find someone that can give me the best (love) as the best on on bed that I will give to him.