Dubai's boys like what type of girls?

he comes from India, but live in Dubai

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, This question only the India guys can give you the answer, I don't have the answer you want. But it seem you like this India guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well from my experience they are all BIG on TRADITIONAL girls. Yes, some guys will say they really don't care and they're open to dating liberal chicks but trust me they care. For some reason when you tell them how :innocent" you really are they tend to fall even harder for you. They like to know the girl they are talking to is capable of holding down an intellectual conversation and is goal driven. Also they're not big fans of girls who are in bars, clubs or any night life. Don't get me wrong they'll talk and maybe even sleep with those girls but will never take her home to mom because it's obvious mom would not approve.