My friend with benefits kept telling me about sex with other girls. He is asking if I'm mad, what to reply? HELP ASAP?

I just started replying "colder" i guess... i can't be mad at him, and I'm not. I know we are not dating. Im just hurt it made me cry to read that. He now texted asking are you mad at me?
I don't know what to say.. please help?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him that you find this annoying and he needs to stop basically!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to enjoy it.
    Also tell him that it doesn't annoy you and that your other friends with benefits is much better in bed. This is a lie of course, but it will stop him texting you this rubbish.
    Don't worry about his anger or him being upset, cos it's exactly what he is doing to you.
    He will still come back for his "benefits".