Do guys stalk the Facebook profile of the girl they like, have a crush on or person they are dating?

I know a lot of girls (including me) have a look through the guy they like's profile, but i was wondering if guys do the same thing. Like do you look through her photos?
  • Yeah i stalk my crush!
  • no way!
  • sometimes
    Vote C

06

Most Helpful Guy

• If I see a girl that I like on Facebook; I'll click on her profile, and see what she's about. See what she posts and whiz through some on her pictures.
    It's not that big of a deal tbh. Literally everyone I know has done/do it.