Is it just platonic cuddling? Or something more?

Recently a good friend of mine has been coming over to my room (we're both college students) to have sleepovers. This has been happening for about a week now, every night he comes over and asks if he can sleepover. He's definitely a flirt but has never really been outwardly expressive in any sexual nature. We will cuddle and fall asleep. He will rub my back, shoulders, and arms until he falls asleep but that's all he does. He has just become more caring in general towards me, but I don't want to be
overthinking this if it's just him and I growing closer as friends.
I've never had a friendship like the one I have with him, but we've always been just friends. Now I'm wondering if he has taken a possible interest in me, or if he is just wanting to be physically close to someone. Is it unreasonable of me to think that there is something there?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No guy would get that close to a girl without doing more (or wanting to do more). So there is either something there or he is gay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure he'd make it absolutely known if it were more than just cuddling for him.