What do girls think of guys who always wear designer clothes?

Is this a turn off or turn on for any of you girls?
Spending a lot of money and wearing brands like Armani, Versace, Hilfiger etc do you ever judge this as bad or good? Or maybe it doesn't effect you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It be a turn on for me (especially if he's well put together), but I'd also be thinking he's out of my league.

I like to dress nice, but you'll never see me with designer clothes. I'm fragile and I get my clothes at the thrift store lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Well... It's not my crowd. I'm usually not surrounded by people who spend that much os clothes and... I don't really care, as long as the guy doesn't brag about it... cause it's just annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its sexy to me especially if that's how the guy dresses when we go out, but If he has better style than me, that's when I'd have a problem. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to brands, personally. If he's shovin' it in everyone's faces, however, then it's a turn off and I'm gonna think he's a moron.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really good. Armani is really a good brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on him not the clothes. Like if you always wear these clothes are you willing to get them dirty or no? If no that's a problem, I don't want to miss out on something fun because you're afraid to get dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • A turn on for me but the outfit has be put together well.
    I mostly wear designer myself and I want someone to compliment me when we go out.
    A well dressed man is a huge turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but its a turn off to me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes