What goes on in a guy's mind?

My boyfriend and I planned to go try cross country skiing for the first time last weekend but it got canceled. Then this weekend, I wasn't feeling well so I was home and he sent a photo of himself on skis. I was a bit upset but I let it go. I texted him but I got no response. When he did reply a few hours later, I was upset. He said I was jealous. I think I was upset because (1) we made plans to go together but he went with a friend and (2) he ignored my texts and (3) I was sick and he didn't bother asking how I was. Was I jealous? Is it a big deal? I don't think he cares. He could have done anything else with his friend.
What if he doesn't acknowledge my hurt feelings and instead responds by telling me how bad I've treated him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he was acting like a bit of a prick. Tell him what's wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an inconsiderate man right there.