Why do most guys think they're better looking than all other guys?

I've noticed that a lot of guys think that they are more attractive than nearly every other guy. I've seen so many guys get mad when they see a hot girl with a guy they deem unattractive, regardless whether the guy is objectively attractive. Usually, the guy complaining isn't any more attractive than the guy he's hating on (often he's less attractive), but he doesn't seem to get it. Is this a common thing among girls, too?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Lolol sooo truue, finally someone said it! Guys are just cluelessly competitive