Is he just being a nice guy or does he have some interest?

This guy is a senior and I am not super close with him. He has a gf but they are in a fight right now. He asked me to get ice cream and paid and then we sat in his car and listened to music and talked about life. Then he took me to a empty parking lot at night and had me listen to a song and we both reclined the car seats and closed our eyes and listened to music for a long time and then showed eachother funny videos. When he picked me up he told me that him and his gf are in a fight. Does this mean anything or was he just being friendly?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He could've just needed a woman to talk to. He could also be sizing you up to see if your gf material or if you're open to the idea

Most Helpful Girl

• Some boys are confused, like a rebound? He knows what girl to turn to when he's going through something. Can't really pin point his intentions because it doesn't really seem like anything he was doing was bad. But for a boy who has a girlfriend you should mess with boys like that, because if anything goes wrong, he might put you as the blame and make an excuse. Girlfriends are fiesty , so I don't think he meant anything by that, probably snooping around because he isn't in good terms with his girlfriend. It seems as if he's just being friendly, don't allow him to play with your emotions though, because even though he's in an argument with his girlfriend, I believe its temporary, so he probably wanted to get some things off his mind. In the long run you never know, so try to seek out more information and then conclude what will his intentions be. Things to think about, he goes to you're school right? So does he make eye contact with you at school? Approaches you? Send some signals of interest. If not, than that was just on moment he wanted to get everything off His mind.

• He hugs me and pokes my nose a lot. He has said im cute but I don't know if he meant in the little kid way. Whenever he sees me he does some kind of gesture whether a high five or poke or something

• He might just need a girl he need to fool around with when he isn't with good terms with his girlfriend. The best thing to do, is stay away from this guy, as bad as it sounds, he doesn't seem like a person on good terms. Especially when he said "I got Mackenzie " I am pretty sure he cares for his girlfriend but needs company here and there, as blunt as it sounds, it can prevent you from get getting hurt.

• I don't want to categorize and say "All" but any boy who has a girlfriend and is doing anything like that with another girl is either interested in her which is classified as cheating, or wants to play with others emotions.