Is it fair to blame me for what the boss started?

We were at a song recital at a pub after work. The boss was just a little happy from the drink. We were chatting with the toothsome secretary, when she bumped into me and spilled my drink a little. Clare, the senior in our group, chortled, 'Leila needs a spanking, don't you think?'

So I took Leila over my knee and said, "How many do you think she deserves, Clare?' Leia struggled but giggled in her tight jeans.

"Oh, 100 will do", giggled Clare.

So I gave her a smart smack on her tight jeans. She yelped, and I said, "Oh, I couldn't really hurt something so cute.'

I let Leila off my lap, and she jumped up and down holding her bottom with both hands. "That really hurt, Marty"

The next day I'm called in and bawled out by Clare about MY behavior, how it's sexual harassment, etc. etc.'

Leila won't speak to me...

Why is this ALL my fault?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• She tried to rape you. Clear!
    Press charges for sexual assault.